Friday, February 18, 2005

EBay Selling - Are you Serious?

Are you serious about selling on Ebay? Are you serious about making 'serious' money selling on Ebay?

If so, you have got to move beyond what you are currently doing, because what you are doing is what everyone else is doing.

How can you take your Ebay auction sales to new levels?

There are many different ways that I will discuss throughout the weeks on this blog, but there is ONE tool that is indispensible, and is not very well known yet, which is why YOU now have the opportunity to soar ahead of your competitors.

You must check out:

Terapeak: eBay Marketplace Research

This tool is unlike anything out there at the present time.

What can I Learn about Ebay Selling, you ask?

  • What type of listing features work best?
  • What's hot, what's not?
  • Is it me or is my category doing bad?
  • What hour is best for selling?
  • What categories make the most money?
  • How do I stack up against top sellers?
  • How many eBay items sell for what price?
  • How can I better tweak my listings?
  • When should I start to sell seasonal items?
  • What day is the best for selling?
  • How are the top categories performing?
  • How many sellers compete for my money?
  • What are the most common prices?
  • and much, much more.

If you are SERIOUS about getting SERIOUS on eBay, you owe it to yourself to check out Terapeak: eBay Marketplace Research - your competitors don't know about it yet!

Home Shopping Channel Closeouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home